EPC, property photography, floor plans, EICR and gas safety reports

Energy performance cert

An Energy Performance Certificate is required whenever a property is being sold or rented out. Therefore, If you are selling or renting out a property you should order a residential EPC for potential buyers or tenants before you market the property.


We can provide you with an energy performance certificate iin South West and South East London areas including:

Balham SW12, Streatham & Norbury SW16, Tooting SW17, Stockwell SW9, Brixton SW2, Chelsea SW3, Fulham SW10, Pimlico SW1W, Vauxhall SW8, London Bridge, Belgravia SW1W, Oval SE11, Battersea SW11, Peckham SE15, Camberwell SE5, Deptford SE8, Herne Hill SE24, Clapham SW4, South Kensington SW7, Earls Court SW5, East Dulwich SE22, Bermondsey, SE17, Forest Hill SE23, Victoria SW1V and West Norwood SE27.


A residential EPC measures the energy rating of a property on a scale from A-G. EPCs’ were introduced in England and Wales in 2007.  The most efficient homes are in bands A & B. These homes would have the lowest fuel bills. Whilst the average property in the UK are in bands D-E.


From 1st April 2018 private rental properties must achieve an energy efficiency rating of at least an E on their Energy Performance report. The regulations initially applied upon the granting of a new tenancy to a new or existing tenant but from 1st April 2020 all private rental properties must achieve an energy efficiency rating of E or above in order to be rented out.

The price for a residential EPC starts at £35.00 for a studio apartment, £40 for a one bedroom, £45 for a two bedroom, £50 for a three bedroom, £55 for a four bedroom and £60 for a five bedroom.


To book your residential EPC online Click here or call 07484 345299.

For a non-domestic EPC's, please email us info@weknowhow.co.uk and an  EPC assessor will contact you within 24 hours with a quotation.

Finally, we have put together lots of tips on saving energy on our facebook page. Click here.